PopUp Masquerade this Friday, FEB 21

1 view

Michelle Lofgren

Feb 18, 2014, 9:58:39 AM2/18/14
to jlsf-provisional-ed---silver-and-gold
Hi ladies,

I have 2 extra tickets to the Popup Masquerade this Friday, Feb 21.  For those of you unfamiliar, it's essentially a formal dinner party at a secret location (until 5pm the evening of).  The ticket covers the venue costs and entertainment.  We bring our own table decorations, food and drink.  I participated in the Le Diner (white dinner picnic) in the fall and it was one of my favorite events in San Francisco

Let me know if anyone is interested or if you have questions.  The tickets are $55 each.  Doors open at 7, dinner starts at 9 and dancing concludes at 12.  There's a small group of provisionals that are attending including myself, Helen, Sunny Nelson and Kristen Priddy. I've included more information below for reference.  It should be a great time!

chelle

On Friday, February 21, 500 people will gather at a secret indoor location within San Francisco.

The PopUp Evening of Masquerade - San Francisco is a formal, "pop-up" flash dinner party that will be held in  San Francisco (the location will be indoor and kept "secret" until right before the event)!The idea is simple … Each guest has a hand in creating a magical and elegant Evening of Masquerade in San Francisco!

While guests are unified in the spirit of the event, the way they choose to celebrate will be of their own design. It is the hope of the PopUp Masquerade team that the evening will be one of creativity, spontaneity, and magic.  There is no “right way” to participate in PopUp Masquerade, there is only a time, a place, and a group of your best friends with which to share the unparalleled experience of this unique event

Guests arrive masked and dress elegantly in White and Black
Bring their own inspired dinner for their party and wine
Decorate incredible Black and White tables
Entertainment throughout the evening and DANCING!