Fwd: Marketing and Provisionals -Members at Large

Danielle van Asch-Prevot

Jan 23, 2014, 1:54:54 PM1/23/14
to jlsf-provisional-ed---silver-and-gold
Hi Ladies,

Excited to see you next Tuesday. A few housekeeping items:

If you haven't signed up for a PRRC shift, please go to the website and make sure you sign up. Also, you will need one other community program experience. Reach out if you are having a hard time meeting this requirement.

This next meeting is a voting meeting. I am planning on going and would love to sit with all of you! If you can't make it, don't worry, there will be other voting meetings after it.

Everyone feeling okay with their points? If not, I am here to help. Let's talk.

In the email below Laura is making it so that you can visit other meetings on your own to get an idea of what they are like as you decide which committee to join.

Also, anyone NOT coming to our small group meeting on Tuesday? There are others that you can join, so let me know.

Danielle