Fwd: RSVP reminder for Training Day on 3/8

1 view

Danielle van Asch-Prevot

Feb 24, 2014, 9:18:30 PM2/24/14
to jlsf-provisional-ed---silver-and-gold, katie....@gmail.com
Hey Kiddos,

Please be sure to RSVP for training day! You should have received the evite already.

Danielle

Mar 7, 2014, 2:14:12 PM3/7/14
to Danielle van Asch-Prevot, jlsf-provisional-ed---silver-and-gold, katie....@gmail.com
I am going to drive to the Training Day tomorrow.  I can fit 2 more (3 at a squeeze) if anyone needs a ride.

Francesca

Helen Wen

Mar 7, 2014, 2:15:31 PM3/7/14
to Francesca Clough, Danielle van Asch-Prevot, jlsf-provisional-ed---silver-and-gold, katie....@gmail.com
Me please!

Sent from my iPhone

Grace Cheung

Mar 7, 2014, 2:23:50 PM3/7/14
to Helen Wen, Francesca Clough, Danielle van Asch-Prevot, jlsf-provisional-ed---silver-and-gold, katie....@gmail.com
Hi ladies,

I'm driving as well & can fit three additional people! Text me if you need a ride (818) 635-1628.

-Grace
--
Grace  Cheung
Web | LinkedIn | Twitter

Danielle van Asch-Prevot

Mar 7, 2014, 5:07:43 PM3/7/14
to Grace Cheung, Helen Wen, Francesca Clough, jlsf-provisional-ed---silver-and-gold, katie....@gmail.com
Yay! Ladies, just a note, that I am not going to be there tomorrow. I have another volunteer event with Raphael house, but I hope you all have a great time together!