Salad someone brought to our first potluck

Danielle van Asch-Prevot

May 22, 2014, 1:22:57 PM5/22/14
to jlsf-provisional-ed---silver-and-gold
One of you brought a most delicious salad to our first pot luck, there were peaches, corn and other things in it.

Will the salad bringer identify themselves to me and fill in the blanks on this delectable salad I remember.

--
Danielle van Asch Prevot
415-271-9435

Helen Wen

May 22, 2014, 10:39:07 PM5/22/14
to Danielle van Asch-Prevot, jlsf-provisional-ed---silver-and-gold
Guilty.

Raw corn cut off the cob, English cucumbers diced, nectarines, probably queso fresco, maybe julienned basil, with lemon, olive oil, salt and pepper.

Sent from my iPhone

Helen Wen

May 22, 2014, 10:55:57 PM5/22/14
to Danielle van Asch-Prevot, jlsf-provisional-ed---silver-and-gold
Also just to demonstrate my analness, I mean chiffonade of basil not julienned.

Sent from my iPhone