See you this Thursday the 13th!

Danielle van Asch-Prevot

Feb 10, 2014, 7:21:07 PM2/10/14
to jlsf-provisional-ed---silver-and-gold
Sounds like some, (or at least one... who I shall not point fingers at) is confused as to our next meeting!

It is Thursday at 7PM.

Hi Ladies!

It would be great if everyone could bring a fun appetizer, dessert or wine to share.

Date: Thursday, February 13th
Time: 7PM
What to bring: Wine, Cheese, Appetizer or Dessert

Lauren Elmets

Feb 10, 2014, 7:40:00 PM2/10/14
to Danielle van Asch-Prevot, jlsf-provisional-ed---silver-and-gold
I was just about to send a reminder about this! We'll have some wine and cheese but feel free to bring more wine and/or an appetizer, dessert of your choice!

Buzz 33 when you get there and I'll let you in.  3rd floor, at the end of the hall.

Can't wait to see you all!

Here's my cell in case you have questions: (916) 807-0308

Lauren Elmets
Account Executive | Yelp.com
Recruitment Advisor | Kappa Alpha Theta