Beach clean-up on Saturday

Helen Wen

Apr 3, 2014, 6:15:29 PM4/3/14
to jlsf-provisional-ed---silver-and-gold
Hi ladies,

Just wanted to check and see if anyone is going to the Beach cleanup on Saturday. If so, who wants to travel there with me and Chelle ;)

Helen

Grace Cheung

Apr 3, 2014, 6:28:24 PM4/3/14
to Helen Wen, jlsf-provisional-ed---silver-and-gold
I was going to send out an email about this too! I'll be going as well and I don't might driving, unless someone has has a strong desire to drive :)

-Grace

Grace  Cheung
Web | LinkedIn | Twitter
gcheu...@gmail.com | 818.635.1628

Sarah Kuenzel

Apr 3, 2014, 6:42:29 PM4/3/14
to Grace Cheung, Helen Wen, jlsf-provisional-ed---silver-and-gold
I'm going and I'd love to travel with you guys!

Sarah Kuenzel

Apr 3, 2014, 8:32:18 PM4/3/14
to Grace Cheung, Helen Wen, jlsf-provisional-ed---silver-and-gold
Also, do we know where this is?

Sent from my iPhone