MAC Wine and Beer Tasting on 8/18

Helen Wen

Aug 6, 2014, 2:49:54 PM8/6/14
to jlsf-provisional-e...@googlegroups.com
Hi ladies,

Hope everyone is doing well! Just wanted to let everyone know I'm planning a wine/beer tasting at RobberBaron on 8/18 and would love to see you there.

Here are the details:

Junior League Wine and Beer Tasting
Chase away the Monday blues with a wine tasting at RobberBaron, a ritzy wine and beer bar located at Polk and Broadway. We’ll do a sampling of three reds, three whites, and three beers accompanied by charcuterie plates and pizza from Marcello’s Pizza. We will also be joined by local brewers from Headlands Brewery located in the Presidio.

To RSVP, please email Helen Wen (hwe...@gmail.com). Space is limited to 15. Spots are guaranteed by sending $40 to hwe...@gmail.com via PayPal or Venmo.

What:            Wine and Beer Tasting at RobberBaron
When:           Monday, August 18
Time:             6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Where:         RobberBaron, 2032 Polk Street, San Francisco, CA 94109
Cost:              $40
Contact:         Helen Wen (hwe...@gmail.com

Even if you can't make it, hope to see all of you soon!

Helen