Valentine's Small Group Meeting!

Lauren Elmets

Jan 29, 2014, 1:57:57 PM1/29/14
to jlsf-provisional-ed---silver-and-gold
Hi Ladies!

We're excited for our Valentines Day Small Group meeting in a few weeks! We will be hosting it at our apartment and we're planning on doing a wine and cheese night! It would be great if everyone could bring a fun appetizer, dessert or wine to share. We will send out an Evite in the next few days so be on the lookout.

We initially planned on having this get together on the 12th so we hope everyone can still make it!

Details:
Date: Thursday, February 13th
Time: 7PM
What to bring: Wine, Cheese, Appetizer or Dessert

Happy Galentines- Can't wait to see you!

-Lauren E. and Lauren M.