Hope you are doing well today
Kindly send the relevant profiles to md.i...@my3tech.com for the below position
Rate: $70/hr. C2C
Interview Process: IKM Skill Assessment then one step interview over video
Skills Required: Extensive AngularJS, Must be 100% Local to Bay Area
Pleasanton, CA (Can be Primarily Remote, but must sit in Bay Area)
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Provide application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs.
• Determines and implements the most efficient and cost-effective solution.
• Provide guidance on latest technology trends and future directions.
• Analyze highly complex business requirements.
• Design and create technical specifications to design or redesign complex applications and reusable components.
• Analyze problems outlined by Product Managers, Architects, Technical Leads or Business Systems Analysts in terms of detailed technology requirements and capabilities.
• Provide coding direction to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original code.
• Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, estimation, prototyping, simulation and analysis efforts.
• Verify program logic through testing best practices, including writing automated unit and functional tests.
• Use Agile Scrum practices to deliver solutions with high level of flexibility and adaptability.
• Oversee overall systems configuration and testing, ensuring efficient deployment of applications to production.
• Develop new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides.
• Develop documentation standards, procedures and approval hierarchies.
• 4-year degree (Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field).
• 4+ years using AngularJS and/or ReactJS, jQuery and Bootstrap, or similar frameworks
• 4+ years service layer integration (e.g. data, authentication, 3rd party systems) using Ajax and REST APIs.
• 4+ years using Jenkins (or similar continuous integration tools) and Github (or similar source code management systems).
• 2+ years CSS preprocessors like Sass and LESS.
• 2+ years UI unit testing, functional testing and performance testing tools.
• Must have working knowledge of Content Management Systems, preferably Adobe Experience Manager.
• Must have experience building responsive web applications and related best practices.
• Must be well versed with the latest trends in web and mobile space.
• Experience with Agile Scrum full software development lifecycle and related software development
Please Email me a copy of your updated resume along with the details mentioned below and 2 business references.
2 Client/business References:::
If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references to me.
Thanks & regards,
1601 N Harrison Ave, STE # 2B, Pierre, SD 57501
Phone: 605-776-2218 ext 116 | Direct: 214-758-7404|md.i...@my3tech.com
F: (605) 609-2010 | W: www.my3tech.com
Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
An E-Verify Company
DISCLAIMER: The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer or if you want to be REMOVED please reply with REMOVE in the Subject line of this email