BI Developer with Tableau and Cognos || Newark, New Jersey (remote until covid lift)

Dev Chauhan

Jul 9, 2021, 11:41:39 AM7/9/21
to deve...@tanishasystems.com

Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!

I have an urgent requirement with our client. Please let me know your interest.

BI Developer with Tableau and Cognos

Location – Newark, New Jersey (remote until covid lift)

FTE/CTH/Contractor profiles

Overall 8+ years

Required -

  • A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, preferably Computer Science or Information Technology
  • Must have Excellent hands on experience on BI development using Tableau and Cognos.
  • Must have 8+ years of Development experience with ETL and other BI tools
  • Power BI would be an added advantage
  • Experience of working within an agile, continuous integration environment
  • Must have experience in documenting data analysis, data validation, and data mapping/design
  • Development of new Reports / Dashboards using Tableau and relevant data source (Big Data Platform, Excel, SQL Server etc.)

Thanks & Regards

photo

Dev Chauhan

Account Manager

Tanisha Systems Inc

Direct: 646-867-8810, Desk no. 212-729-6543 Ext 335 (EST)

Email: deve...@tanishasystems.com

Web: www.tanishasystems.com

Address:99 Wood Ave South Suite # 308,Iselin, NJ 08830

                                                E-Verify, Certified Minority Business Enterprise MBE, Dun & Bradstreet CREDIBILITY CORP Certified

Dev Chauhan

Jul 9, 2021, 1:13:48 PM7/9/21
to deve...@tanishasystems.com