Data Scientist with Healthcare domain || Hartford Connecticut ( Remote until covid lift)

Dev Chauhan

Jul 23, 2021, 10:45:50 AM7/23/21
to deve...@tanishasystems.com

Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!

I have an urgent requirement with our client. Please let me know your interest.

Client needs candidate possess Medicaid Domain background which is required .

Data Scientist with Healthcare domain

Location – Hartford Connecticut ( Remote until covid lift)

FTE/CTH/Contractor profiles.

Data Scientist profile    (Senior 10+ years, Junior <= 5 years)

Responsibilities

  • Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
  • Undertake pre-processing of structured and unstructured data
  • Analyse large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
  • Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
  • Combine models through ensemble modelling
  • Present information using data visualization techniques
  • Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
  • Collaborate with engineering and product development teams

Requirements

  • Proven experience as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst
  • Experience in data mining
  • Understanding of machine-learning and operations research
  • Knowledge of R, SQL and Python; familiarity with Scala, Java or C++ is an asset
  • Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau) and data frameworks (e.g. Hadoop)
  • Analytical mind and business acumen
  • Strong math skills (e.g. statistics, algebra)
  • Problem-solving aptitude
  • Excellent communication and presentation skills
  • BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field; graduate degree in Data Science or other quantitative field is preferred

Thanks & Regards

photo

Dev Chauhan

Account Manager

Tanisha Systems Inc

Direct: 646-867-8810, Desk no. 212-729-6543 Ext 335 (EST)

Email: deve...@tanishasystems.com

Web: www.tanishasystems.com

Address:99 Wood Ave South Suite # 308,Iselin, NJ 08830

                                                E-Verify, Certified Minority Business Enterprise MBE, Dun & Bradstreet CREDIBILITY CORP Certified