Hope you are doing well today
Kindly send the relevant profiles to md.i...@my3tech.com for the below position
Position: Sr. Kubernetes Engineer
Duration: 12 Months
Client: Carnival Cruise Lines
Rate: $70/Hr. on C2C
Touch point with the manager on Thursday 2/9 @ 11am EST so this is an urgent request! The candidate needs to be a senior level resource on the Kubernetes Services side!
- Prefers Azure but AWS is fine as well
- Linkerd and Istio – Kubernetes service
Looking for someone who is an expert in Kubernetes. This is a container platform project for their websites and mobile applications. The platform will basically be the landing zone/entry point to the cloud. There are several other projects they will be involved in. Working on a project to establish Azure Kubernetes (EKS) and move everything to the cloud.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
Need someone who will be able to migrate applications to the cloud. The JD is more DevOps related but the role will not as much DevOps but more components of containerization SME. The environment is already started in Azure, but they need it to be migrated in AWS. This person will be working in both Azure and AWS cloud, but the hiring manager is ok with someone who has experience with either cloud service. They will also have to code with Terraform, other scripting languages (any are ok) and production support work.
We are seeking an experienced Full-Stack Kubernetes Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience setting up, configuring, managing, and monitoring Kubernetes systems in a cloud-based environment.
• Setup, configure, and manage Kubernetes clusters in a cloud environment.
• Monitor and troubleshoot Kubernetes clusters and associated infrastructure.
• Manage service mesh technologies such as Linkerd and Istio.
• Implement CICD mechanisms to deploy containers using Helm charts and Kustomize.
• Collaborate with development teams to ensure smooth deployment and operation of containers.
• Keep abreast of new Kubernetes and cloud-native technologies and suggest ways to integrate them into our environment.
• Strong experience with Kubernetes and cloud-based Kubernetes systems.
• Experience with service mesh technologies such as Linkerd and Istio.
• Proficient in CICD mechanisms for deploying containers using Helm charts and Kustomize.
• Strong understanding of containerization, container orchestration, and cloud-native technologies.
• Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Strong communication and teamwork skills.
• Experience with cloud providers such as AWS, GCP, or Azure is a plus.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred.
Experience: 3+ years of experience in Kubernetes and container orchestration is required.
Please Email me a copy of your updated resume along with the details mentioned below and 2 business references.
2 Client/business References:::
If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references to me.
Thanks & regards,
1601 N Harrison Ave, STE # 2B, Pierre, SD 57501
Phone: 605-776-2218 ext 116 | Direct: 214-758-7404|md.i...@my3tech.com
F: (605) 609-2010 | W: www.my3tech.com
Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
An E-Verify Company
DISCLAIMER: The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer or if you want to be REMOVED please reply with REMOVE in the Subject line of this email