long set of completers prompt corrupts line

Jason Dillon

Apr 26, 2017, 9:12:15 PM4/26/17
to Guillaume Nodet, jlin...@googlegroups.com
Guillaume,

any clue about this one?  found that the "JLine: do you wish to see to see all 111 possibilities (14 lines)?” prompt corrupts the line, when either Y or N:

maybe also corrupts the buffer; as if I command-k to redraw the terminal, it ends up displaying:

"mvnsh(/):mvnsh> mvn o see to see all 111 possibilities (14 lines)?”

—jason

Guillaume Nodet

Apr 27, 2017, 2:36:42 AM4/27/17
to jlin...@googlegroups.com
I don't have completions on mvnsh master branch, but I suppose you haven't committed yet or something like that.
I don't recall having seen that.  What's your OS / terminal ?

Jason Dillon

Apr 27, 2017, 2:41:25 PM4/27/17
to jlin...@googlegroups.com, Guillaume Nodet
Correct, its on the refinement branch of gshell/mvnsh atm, but I may merge that down shortly.

This was on OSX 10.11.6, with Terminal.app with TERM=xterm-256color FYI

—jason
BB486406-DE84-46A1-9153-9CE8ED78957C