"Private event"?

Evvie

Jun 3, 2008, 3:05:43 AM6/3/08
to Jeremy Karissa Lindy Blues Exchange
Hello and congratulations, Jeremy and Karissa! I got all misty over
your proposal video. :-)

I'm a little confused about who's invited to your exchange. I saw the
link to your site on the Savoy Swing Club calendar, and you talk about
inviting the "dance scene," but the Century site lists that evening as
a private event. I'm a Century regular, but I'd hate to assume too
much and make a fool of myself. :-) Just to clarify, who is and isn't
invited?

Thanks much!

Evvie

Jeremy Stell-Smith

Jun 3, 2008, 3:09:55 AM6/3/08
to jk...@googlegroups.com, Evvie
It's an open event.  Everyone is invited, however, it's listed as a private event at the century because we bought out all the tickets and are holding space for everyone who's registered for our exchange until 10pm.

In fact, our wedding is open too, so come if you can!

jeremy