Truth of Human and Universe

balasundaram sundaram

Jul 15, 2013, 8:54:36 AM7/15/13
to jjtv+uns...@googlegroups.com

THE TRUTH OF HUMAN AND UNIVERSE:

PRESENTED BY Dr. A. BALASUNDARAM MD (AM) Phd,.

Dearsir.

My name is Dr. A. Balasundaram MD (AM) Phd., I have started my medical service 36 years ago in the field of Indian medicine. This service is started for poor people in remote villages, where medical service not reached. The same time my Indian medicine research was also started 36 years ago. Since the Indian medicine is not in a position to take care and cure major diseases 100%. So I dedicated my full time in this research field. Then my research started on human being and universe. In this operation I met lot of research scientist in the field of Indian medicine,saints, astrologers, so many relevant persons on this field etc.,

Today,the whole world spending lot of revenues, to take care and cure the mankind sufferings. At the end the diseases not get cured. Every day new, new diseases, the mankind have to face in this world. To get ride of this, my 36years research provides the scientific solution to the whole world.

This is the first ever science this world came across. Since I have born in Tamilnadu,I want to broadcast THIS FIRST EVER UNIVERSAL SCIENCE in CHENNAI BY AMMA OF TAMILNADU PEOPLE & HONOURABLE CHIEF MINISTER OF TAMILNADU. So I have chosen JJ TV as a plate form to present my 36 years research science.

To get the best result on healthy survivals of human beings and the function of universe, it takes 36years to arrive the scientific result. In the small space and span of time I can’t present my 36 research result. So, I request the honourable officials to give me, your valuable time of 15 minutes to present the extract of the globally needed science, which is very much needed to the present world.

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,

Dr.A.Balasundaram.

Note ; sir please contact me in my mobile no or SMS to mobile no  or mail me to reduce the communication gap and time. Since I am in North arcot district, mobile network is not functioning as like metro network.

Sir, Awaiting for your valuable appointment.

My mobile number is 7305833219

My email id is drbalasundaramno1@gmail,com

balasundaram sundaram

Sep 29, 2013, 12:14:40 AM9/29/13
to jjtv+uns...@googlegroups.com

*THE TRUTH OF HUMAN AND UNIVERSE:*

The Director,

Podigai TV.

Sivananda salai, Chennai, tamailnadu, India.

Respected Sir,

My name is Dr. A. Balasundaram ,MD (AM) Phd., DMTMR,  I have started my medical service 36 years ago in the field of Indian medicine. This service is started for poor people in remote villages, where medical service not reached. The same time my Indian medicine research was also started 36 years ago. Since the Indian medicine is not in a position to take care and cure major diseases 100%.  I have dedicated my full time in this research field. Then my research started on human being and universe. In this Operation I met lot of research scientist in the field of Indian medicine, saints, astrologers, so many relevant personalities in this field etc.

*Today, the whole world spending lot of money in terms millions every day, to take care and cure the mankind sufferings and provide happy life. But At the end, the diseases not get cured. Every day the mankind getting lot of new, diseases which is incurable stage? To get scientific solution for this sufferings, my 36years research output will provide the scientific solution to the mankind of whole world.*

* In the small space of mail, I am not in a position to present my 36 research result. But I have to high light this science in this short space. Hope the below scientific message will strengthen your view, as well as provides the great service to the mankind.

“THIS SCIENCE IS GOING TO OPEN THE TOTAL SCIENTIFIC WORLD’S EYES”. WHAT IS THIS SCIENCE GOING TO PROVE?  YES, THIS SCIENCE GOING TO PROVE, THE SO FOR WORLD, WHICH IS NOT, EXPERIENCED THIS TYPE OF HUMAN SCIENCE.

 “THERE IS NO COMMON CREATURE CALLED HUMAN IN THIS UNIVERSE.”  THIS VERY BIG SCIENCE NEEDS VERY HUGE BRIDGE TO CONNECT BETWEEN HUMAN SCIENCE AND NATURAL SCIENCE.

SIR, SINCE I HAVE BORN AND LIVING IN THE GREAT LAND OF TAMILNADU, NOT ONLY THAT, THE GREATEST CHIEF MINISTER WORLD EVER SEEN AMMA AVARGAL, SHOULD BE DEDICATE THIS SCIENCE TO THE UNIVERSE. BY THIS DEDICATION, TAMILNADU IS THE FIRST STATE IN THIS WORLD.

Sir, if you can consider the great Mankind needed science to bring to the world, I am ready to meet you in person to submit the full scientific solution details. Awaiting for your reply,

*Thanking you,*

*Yours sincerely,*

*Dr.A.Balasundaram.*

 *Awaiting for yours message to submit the global needed science.*

*My mobile number is 0091 07305833219* email id:  omsps...@gmail.com & drbalasu...@gmail.com