JJTV #8 - lets kick it off!

Victor Trakhtenberg

Sep 29, 2013, 2:01:21 PM9/29/13
to jj...@googlegroups.com

Hello to all the tech knowledge seekers (aka JJTV-ists J).

Lets kick off the next tools night!

The tentative timeframe is the week of October 20th (20-24).

Any objections? Will set a poll soon.

Who would like to host this meetup?

Since Tomer is busy these days and according to the principle of having no more then one presentation by the same presenter, the top voted presentations with assignment on the board are:

  •        Futures and Promises in Scala – Shai Yallin
  •        Google Guice - a dependency injection framework – Ron Gross
  •        Neo4j - graph database – Alexander Verdyan
  •        Swagger - make your REST APIs accessible – Victor Trakhtenberg

Shai, Ron and Alexander – will you be ready? Please confirm.

Please note that there are interesting topics that are requested but not assigned on the board: will anybody take up the glove? Also go ahead and suggest more topics: the more the merrier.

The board is waiting for you.

מי שמצביע משפיע

Cheers

Victor

Ron Gross

Sep 29, 2013, 3:44:06 PM9/29/13
to jj...@googlegroups.com, Roman Romm
Wow, my name is old on the Google Guice lecture ... these days I mostly give lectures about Bitcoin :)
While I might attend the next jjtv, I don't want to commit - I'm removing my name from the Guice talk for now :(

Roman - maybe you wanna take this?

Ron Gross
Co-Founder & CEO @ Bitblu
Schedule my time at meetme.so/RonGross