Scalapeño 2014 is on!

Tomer Gabel

Jun 26, 2014, 6:27:49 AM6/26/14
to unders...@googlegroups.com, jj...@googlegroups.com, sayeret...@googlegroups.com
Inline image 1

Mark your calendars, ladies and gentlemen -- the second annual Scala conference in Israel is set for 22 September, 2014! Details and updates on our website (http://www.scalapeno.org.il) and on Twitter (@scalapeno2014). ​

CFP is open until 1 August, so if anyone wants to talk at the conference (you should!), you can also find those details on our website.

See you at Scalapeño!

Raphael Fogel

Jun 26, 2014, 9:47:10 AM6/26/14
to sayeret...@googlegroups.com, unders...@googlegroups.com, jj...@googlegroups.com
Good Luck!

Interesting location!

Raphael

Raphael Fogel
Program Director, Conferences & Events
Twitter:  @fogelmania

People & Computers | 53 Derech Hashalom St.
Givatayim 53454. Israel | www.events.co.il