We are looking for a co-founder CTO

Ron Gross

Sep 20, 2013, 7:51:46 AM9/20/13
to jj...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

It's been a while since I posted to jjtv, my Bitcoin activities leave little time for programming meetups these days :)

I wanted to let you all know that we at Bitblu are looking for a 3rd co-founder to be our CTO. We're one of Israel's very few Bitcoin companies, building the next gen financial infrastructure. We believe that Bitcoin will continue on its march to become a key player in the the world economy, and we plan to be a dominant player in that space.

Bitcoin knowledge is not a prerequisite, but startup / management experience is. You can learn more about the company from our recent appearance in Globes, and from this post that explains our mission.

FYI - the position is not a paying one - you need to have a runway of at least 6 month of cash reserves to hold you while we build up the company to be an investable one.

As a bonus, I'm offering 1 full bitcoin (current value = $130) to anyone who makes an introduction that leads to a successful hire.

Cheers, and apologies for being somewhat off-topic.

Ron Gross
Co-Founder & CEO @ Bitblu
Schedule my time at meetme.so/RonGross