Surprise, terror and ruthless efficiency

Tomer Gabel

Sep 29, 2013, 4:45:29 AM9/29/13
to jjtv-il-...@meetup.com, jj...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Actually, per my last post to the group this shouldn't really be a surprise at all, but I'm definitely excited to announce that Victor Trakhtenberg, who has previously and successfully organized the May meetup, will be taking over running JJTV for the foreseeable future.

I'm really happy that the group is in good hands, and the next meetup is already being planned! Please keep voting, offering and requesting topics on the Trello board (e-mail Victor or myself for write permissions if you aren't already a member) and participate. Looking forward to seeing you all next time!

Cheers,
Tomer