Re: Need some help with JJMPEG

Michael Zucchi

Jan 2, 2014, 4:36:30 AM1/2/14
to Kairy Stephen, jjmpeg-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Kairy,

All the documentation that is available is on the google-code site already.  i.e. in the README file.

If you are working on a non-commercial gnu/linux and free software project I can offer additional assistance - for commercial software you are being paid to solve these problems yourself.

Regards,
 Michael

On 02/01/14 19:46, Kairy Stephen wrote:
Dear not...@gmail.com
       hello , i am a software worker , recently we're just developing a project which involves in Video/Audio functionality , and i just test your demo i download from your space. but it isn't work , would you mind sending me a  user installation manual to me ?  thinks a lot.

Michael Zucchi

Jan 4, 2014, 8:26:13 PM1/4/14
to Kairy Stephen, jjmpeg-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Kairy,

You're mixing versions which wont work.  The number is in the filename for a reason.

Also note: jjmpeg011 is GNU GPL Version 3 only, if you use it in an application the complete source-code to your whole application must be published when it is used.

Regards,
 Michael

On 02/01/14 23:05, Kairy Stephen wrote:
Thinks for replying , but there's still one thing i wanna make sure if right .
copy the below files into java/bin directory
avcodec-54.dll锟斤拷avfilter-2.dll锟斤拷avformat-54.dll锟斤拷avutil- 51.dll锟斤拷swscale-2.dll锟斤拷swresample-0.dll锟斤拷jjmpeg011.dll
and change jjmpeg011.dll  to jjmpeg.dll

in my project , i've already added related jars into it .but still throws this exception..

versions = 54 54 51
No init: AVCodecContext "(J)V"
Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: <init>
at au.notzed.jjmpeg.AVNative.initNative(Native Method)
at au.notzed.jjmpeg.AVNative.<clinit>(AVNative.java:62)
at au.notzed.jjmpeg.AVFormatContextAbstract.registerAll(AVAbstract.java:403)
at au.notzed.jjmpeg.util.JJFileChooser.<init>(JJFileChooser.java:292)
at au.notzed.jjmpeg.mediaplayer.MediaPlayer$5.run(MediaPlayer.java:198)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.access$400(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$2.run(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$2.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessControlContext$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)