Fwd: FW: Off Campus Drive : HCL Technologies & Google In SEC, Perambalur.

Kausalya A T

Jun 17, 2013, 10:10:49 AM6/17/13
to jjcetc...@googlegroups.com, Keerthana M

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Placement-JJCET <plac...@jjcet.ac.in>
Date: Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 10:49 AM
Subject: FW: Off Campus Drive : HCL Technologies & Google In SEC, Perambalur.
To: Placement-JJCET <plac...@jjcet.ac.in>

Fyi&Na

Prof. Mahendran M

Head – T&P

97900 14158

www.jjcet.ac.in

From: hr...@sriengg.com [mailto:hr...@sriengg.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 10:45 AM
To: plac...@jjcet.ac.in
Cc: t...@india.com

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Srinivasan Engineering College, Perambalur!!! Hope this mail finds you in good spirits.

Pleased to inform you that the recruitment process for HCL Technologies and Google Hyderabad will be carried out in our college on 20th of this month. The job description is mentioned below. We request you to send the Nil arrear candidates (BE/BTech (CS, IT, EEE, ECE)/ME/MTech/MBA/MCA) to our college on the above date.

Interview Process

  • Written
  • Group Discussion
  • Communication (Extempore Round)
  • Rest of the Process will be discussed at Venue (need and time based)

Roles they are hiring for:

  • IT Infrastructure Management – Related to Service Desk / Networking / Database Admin / Technical Support.  Work Location would be Chennai & will involve shifts.
  • Product Support Analyst – Related to Search Engine Optimization. Work location would be in Google, Hyderabad. Eligibility: Good Communication skills + Understanding of HTML & JavaScript’s + Understanding of Internet Technology

Who can attend this Campus Drive?

  • 2013 – Engg & B.Tech students who do not have any backlog & with basic communication skills can walk in for this drive.
  • 2012  - Engg & B.Tech students who are still available or looking for better opportunity can participate in this drive
  • 2012 & 2013 – MBA batch who are available for placement can walk in for this interview – they will be considered for Product Support Analyst roles.

Further Details Contact Placement Coordinator Mr. Girish- 9626723939 & Ms Devipriya 9659803796

NO REGISTERATION FEE

NOTE: candidates should bring the following

  1. Two Copy of Resume
  2. Passport Size Photo
  3. Last semester Certificate

Best Regards,

Issac Johny

Placement officer,

Srinivasan Engineering College, Perambalur

+919629112238

--
Kausi