[READ Free EPUB] Notes on Nursing: What It Is, and What It Is Not By Florence Nightingale any format

Host Blogger

Jul 20, 2022, 11:03:37 AM7/20/22
to ji...@googlegroups.com

~Download EPUB Notes on Nursing: What It Is, and What It Is Not by Florence Nightingale on Audiobook Full Version. Read Online Notes on Nursing: What It Is, and What It Is Not Kindle Unlimited by Florence Nightingale is a great book to read and that's why I recommend reading or downloading ebook Notes on Nursing: What It Is, and What It Is Not for free in any format with visit the link button below.

[~]Read Notes on Nursing: What It Is, and What It Is Not on Kindle Full Chapters.

By : Florence Nightingale

Notes on Nursing: What It Is, and What It Is Not in Kindle/PDF/EPUB

>> VISIT HERE <<

Book Synopsis :

"My heart always sinks within me when I hear the good housewife, of every class, say, 'I assure you the bed has been well slept in,' and I can only hope it is not true. What? Is the bed already saturated with somebody else's damp before my patient comes to exhale in it his own damp? Has it not had a single chance to be aired? No, not one. It has been slept in every night."From the best known work of Florence Nightingale (1820?1910), the originator and founder of modern nursing, comes a collection of notes that played an important part in the much needed revolution in the field of nursing. For the first time it was brought to the attention of those caring for the sick that their responsibilities covered not only the administration of medicines and the application of poultices, but the proper use of fresh air, light, warmth, cleanliness, quiet, and the proper selection and administration of diet. Miss Nightingale is outspoken on these subjects as well as on other factors that she .

Book Detail :

Tittle : Notes on Nursing: What It Is, and What It Is Not

Author : Florence Nightingale

Pages : 160 pages

Publisher : Dover Publications

Language :

ISBN-10 : 048622340X

ISBN-13 : 9780486223407

Supporting format: PDF, EPUB, Kindle, Audio, MOBI, HTML, RTF, TXT, etc.

Supporting : PC, Android, Apple, Ipad, Iphone, etc.