Issue 22 in jiscpress: PLugin not working

閲覧: 0 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

codesite...@google.com

未読、
2010/01/29 16:12:382010/01/29
To: jisc...@googlegroups.com
Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

New issue 22 by jebmusic: PLugin not working
http://code.google.com/p/jiscpress/issues/detail?id=22

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1.Install BuddyPress with WPMU and punchcut theme
2.try to activate the plugin
3.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function oryx_uninstall() in
/home/jebmusic/public_html/wpmu/wp-content/plugins/wpmu-related-blogs-and-posts/oryx.php
on line 82

WordPress MU 2.9.1.1

It gave me an error message when I activated it, so I tried deleting it.
When I tried to delete or deactivate it, it showed the message that I
pasted above.

http://code.google.com/hosting/settings

codesite...@google.com

未読、
2010/01/31 4:40:312010/01/31
To: jisc...@googlegroups.com
Updates:
Owner: alex.bilbie

Comment #1 on issue 22 by alex.bilbie: PLugin not working
http://code.google.com/p/jiscpress/issues/detail?id=22

Hi there,

Do you think you could please copy the message that you get when you try to
activate
the plugin - someone else has had the same problem however I've not been
able to
reproduce it.

Thanks

codesite...@google.com

未読、
2010/01/31 5:07:392010/01/31
To: jisc...@googlegroups.com

Comment #2 on issue 22 by alex.bilbie: PLugin not working
http://code.google.com/p/jiscpress/issues/detail?id=22

I've submitted two bug fixes (v1.0.2 + v1.0.3) which should fix both the
installation
and un-installation errors.

codesite...@google.com

未読、
2010/01/31 12:15:052010/01/31
To: jisc...@googlegroups.com

Comment #3 on issue 22 by jebmusic: PLugin not working
http://code.google.com/p/jiscpress/issues/detail?id=22

The error message is pasted above.The problem is that I can neither
deactivate it nor
delete it, because I just get that error message. what should I do?

codesite...@google.com

未読、
2010/01/31 12:47:252010/01/31
To: jisc...@googlegroups.com

Comment #4 on issue 22 by alex.bilbie: PLugin not working
http://code.google.com/p/jiscpress/issues/detail?id=22

If you've got admin access you should be able to update the
plugin to the latest version inside Wordpress. If you've access
to the server you can just delete the folder inside
/wp-content/plugins.

Sorry for the problems you've had

codesite...@google.com

未読、
2010/02/24 6:28:432010/02/24
To: jisc...@googlegroups.com
Updates:
Labels: -Type-Defect

Comment #5 on issue 22 by josswinn: PLugin not working
http://code.google.com/p/jiscpress/issues/detail?id=22

全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送