Issue 21 in jiscpress: FATAL ERROR

2 visningar

codesite...@google.com

oläst,
15 jan. 2010 10:59:162010-01-15
till jisc...@googlegroups.com
Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

New issue 21 by brentlevasseur: FATAL ERROR
http://code.google.com/p/jiscpress/issues/detail?id=21

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Activate plugin on wordpress mu 2.91
2.Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_IS_EQUAL, expecting ')' in
/home/huzzaht/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpmu-related-blogs-and-posts/oryx-
functions.php on line 174
3.I am using buddypress

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_IS_EQUAL, expecting ')' in
/home/huzzaht/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpmu-related-blogs-and-posts/oryx-
functions.php on line 174

http://code.google.com/hosting/settings

codesite...@google.com

oläst,
20 jan. 2010 09:35:392010-01-20
till jisc...@googlegroups.com

Comment #1 on issue 21 by alex.bilbie: FATAL ERROR
http://code.google.com/p/jiscpress/issues/detail?id=21

Fixed

codesite...@google.com

oläst,
20 jan. 2010 09:39:472010-01-20
till jisc...@googlegroups.com
Updates:

Comment #2 on issue 21 by alex.bilbie: FATAL ERROR
http://code.google.com/p/jiscpress/issues/detail?id=21

Fixed, thank you

codesite...@google.com

oläst,
20 jan. 2010 12:47:112010-01-20
till jisc...@googlegroups.com

Comment #3 on issue 21 by brentlevasseur: FATAL ERROR
http://code.google.com/p/jiscpress/issues/detail?id=21

When you think you fixed all the bugs, please upload the new version so I
can test it out.

codesite...@google.com

oläst,
20 jan. 2010 12:58:202010-01-20
till jisc...@googlegroups.com

Comment #4 on issue 21 by alex.bilbie: FATAL ERROR
http://code.google.com/p/jiscpress/issues/detail?id=21

I pushed a new version to Wordpress plugins repo earlier

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wpmu-related-blogs-and-posts/

Version 1.0.1

If you have any problems, please feel free to report the bugs and I'll
update it as I
fix them.

codesite...@google.com

oläst,
20 jan. 2010 16:16:322010-01-20
till jisc...@googlegroups.com

Comment #5 on issue 21 by brentlevasseur: FATAL ERROR
http://code.google.com/p/jiscpress/issues/detail?id=21

Do you actually test your plugins before you post them as updates? If you
did test them, you should see that by
trying to activate them you get errors... this time it was

Fatal error: Call to undefined function register_sidebar_widget() in
/home/hazaa/public_html/wp-
content/plugins/wpmu-related-blogs-and-posts/oryx.php on line 112

codesite...@google.com

oläst,
20 jan. 2010 17:22:132010-01-20
till jisc...@googlegroups.com

Comment #6 on issue 21 by alex.bilbie: FATAL ERROR
http://code.google.com/p/jiscpress/issues/detail?id=21

When the plugin was first uploaded to the Wordpress repo it was 100%
working because
it was a direct copy of what is currently running on
http://www.jiscpress.org. The
bug that I fixed earlier was removing an extra equals sign which was
causing a problem:

Before fix:
Line 174: function oryx_relationship_create($active, $passive, $relevance
== FALSE)

After fix:
Line 174: function oryx_relationship_create($active, $passive, $relevance =
FALSE)

The error you're now receiving is saying that the function
register_sidebar_widget
doesn't exist. register_sidebar_widget is a WordPress function not one that
I've
written, see
http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/register_sidebar_widget.

Could you please tell me what version of Wordpress MU you're running and
I'll have a
look into it.

codesite...@google.com

oläst,
20 jan. 2010 17:26:262010-01-20
till jisc...@googlegroups.com

Comment #7 on issue 21 by brentlevasseur: FATAL ERROR
http://code.google.com/p/jiscpress/issues/detail?id=21

I am running two versions of MU - one that tells me the error messages is
an older one (I don't know the exact
release but its at least a year and a half old) and the other one is the
latest version of MU 2.91.

Meddelandet har raderats

codesite...@google.com

oläst,
21 jan. 2010 01:58:142010-01-21
till jisc...@googlegroups.com

Comment #8 on issue 21 by josswinn: FATAL ERROR
http://code.google.com/p/jiscpress/issues/detail?id=21

So there is no problem or error message on your 2.9.1.1 MU install but
the error is present on your older version of MU?

You can always see the version number by looking at the bottom of the
Dashboard. If it's not displaying for some reasons, look at the
version number in /wp-includes/version.php

There have been a number of security issues with older versions of
WordPress, even 2.9.1 should be upgraded to 2.9.1.1 for security
reasons. If the plugin works for you too, with 2.9.1.1, then that
might be another good reason to upgrade, no?

codesite...@google.com

oläst,
21 jan. 2010 02:02:142010-01-21
till jisc...@googlegroups.com
Updates:
Owner: alex.bilbie

Comment #9 on issue 21 by josswinn: FATAL ERROR
http://code.google.com/p/jiscpress/issues/detail?id=21

codesite...@google.com

oläst,
21 jan. 2010 08:17:062010-01-21
till jisc...@googlegroups.com

Comment #10 on issue 21 by brentlevasseur: FATAL ERROR
http://code.google.com/p/jiscpress/issues/detail?id=21

The newest version of Mu 2.91 will not activate the plugin due to an error,
however unlike the older version of
Mu it won't tell me what that error is as it appears in the ajax
announcements bar in the admin panel.

codesite...@google.com

oläst,
21 jan. 2010 08:52:382010-01-21
till jisc...@googlegroups.com

Comment #11 on issue 21 by brentlevasseur: FATAL ERROR
http://code.google.com/p/jiscpress/issues/detail?id=21

give me your email address and I will set up an admin account on my Mu site
so you can see for yourself what
happens.

codesite...@google.com

oläst,
21 jan. 2010 10:38:312010-01-21
till jisc...@googlegroups.com

Comment #12 on issue 21 by alex.bilbie: FATAL ERROR
http://code.google.com/p/jiscpress/issues/detail?id=21

alex....@gmail.com

codesite...@google.com

oläst,
21 jan. 2010 15:51:142010-01-21
till jisc...@googlegroups.com

Comment #13 on issue 21 by brentlevasseur: FATAL ERROR
http://code.google.com/p/jiscpress/issues/detail?id=21

did you get my email?

Svara alla
Svara författaren