Issue 31 in jiscpress: Widgetise the JISCPress digress.it theme

1 view

codesite...@google.com

Feb 24, 2010, 7:09:25 AM2/24/10
to jisc...@googlegroups.com
Owner: alex.bilbie
Labels: Type-Task

New issue 31 by josswinn: Widgetise the JISCPress digress.it theme
http://code.google.com/p/jiscpress/issues/detail?id=31

Currently, on screens less than 1280px wide, the sidebar intrudes into the
comment area. Either make the theme % width rather than fixed or move the
sidebar to the bottom of the screen.

http://code.google.com/hosting/settings

codesite...@google.com

Mar 20, 2010, 2:04:11 PM3/20/10
to jisc...@googlegroups.com

Comment #1 on issue 31 by alex.bilbie: Widgetise the JISCPress digress.it
theme
http://code.google.com/p/jiscpress/issues/detail?id=31

I think when it comes round to the May development I'm going to make the
JISCPress
Digress.it theme a child of the main Digress.it theme meaning I can
properly finish
the theme off instead of having to making everything happen in a CSS
stylesheet.

codesite...@google.com

Mar 20, 2010, 2:36:58 PM3/20/10
to jisc...@googlegroups.com

Comment #2 on issue 31 by josswinn: Widgetise the JISCPress digress.it theme
http://code.google.com/p/jiscpress/issues/detail?id=31

Thanks, Alex. Does this have to wait until May? From what I remember,
creating a
child theme is pretty straight forward. Is your CSS in a single file that
can be the
basis for the style.css of the child theme? You can also include a
functions.php file
in your child theme for added control.

I'm giving a demo of JISCPress at the annual JISC conference on April 13th,
so I'm
keen to have it done by then, really.

http://op111.net/53
http://themeshaper.com/functions-php-wordpress-child-themes/