FoBK Nature Walk on Saturday 4th Feb to be led by Lim Koon Hup

Clinton Ang

Feb 1, 2017, 12:28:44 AM2/1/17
to TTDI Jiran, TTDI-BASRA@yahoogroups.com TTDI-BASRA@yahoogroups.com, Villa Flora villafloracondominium@yahoogroups.com, ttdira-team, TTDI-DS Yahoo Group
From: Peter Leong Yue Sek <leon...@gmail.com>

Hi all,

Gong Xi Fa Cai very soon to all who will be ushering in the year of the Rooster.
During the holiday season during we do appreciate some of you may not be in town (but hopefully have returned to KL by then), we take advantage of the availability of Lim Koon Hup our FoBK member and also veteran nature guide and flora/fauna guru of MNS, to lead us on an educational tour of Bkt Kiara.

Just a little update re: duration of the hiking tour:

  • Its being planned for approximately two (2) hours
  • If anyone feels that its too long for them just let us know at the start and we will plan a 'bail out' point
  • If you plan to join please indicate your interest either here (email) or on the Facebook page
  • Remember please to LIKE our Friends of Bukit Kiara FB page, and also TAG your friends

Rgds
Peter

Screenshot_2017-01-19-FoBK facebook.png
Screenshot_2017-01-19-FoBK facebook(1).jpg

Elsie Lim

Feb 1, 2017, 7:11:49 AM2/1/17
to Jiran (TTDI)

gong xi fa cai, Clinton.

For the nature walk, pls include us i.e. Elsie Lim and spouse, Cheong Weng Foo.
Just to make sure, lower guardhse near Bakti bldg.

elsie

Clinton Ang

Feb 2, 2017, 8:53:39 AM2/2/17
to TTDI Jiran
Yes Elsie,

The rendezvous point is at the Lower Guardhouse just 100m up from the Bakti Building.

Regards,
Clinton