Fwd: Online Survey Form

Margaret Lee

Jul 12, 2017, 7:17:27 AM7/12/17
to ttdi-ds, jiranttdi, basra ttdi (gmail), villafloracondominium, ttdira-team, Azzreen Ishak
Dear Neighbours

Hope you can spare a few moments to help fill up a simple form - USERS’ PERCEPTION OF NEIGHBOURHOOD PARKS IN KUALA LUMPUR AS A POTENTIAL STRESS RELIEF.  The purpose of the research is to determine the perception of the residents towards Lembah Kiara Recreational Park as a stress reliever.

I am sure many of you take the trouble to go to Taman Rekreasi Lembah Kiara (Jalan Abang Haji Openg) for your morning breaks, your health dosage, to meet your friends for a cuppa, etc.  We have great park facilities here at our door steps.  And don't forget our Taman Lembah Kiara which we are trying to save.

The request is from Cik Azzreen Ishak currently enrolled in the Masters of Science (Architecture) at University of Malaya and is in the process of writing her Master’s Thesis in the above subject.  She needs to reach out to 400 respondents.

If you have any questions about this project, feel free to contact, Azzreen Ishak atazzreen...@yahoo.com or 013 423 4263 and her supervisors, Dr Hazreena Hussein (reenal...@um.edu.my) and Dr Adi Ainurzaman Jamaluddin (adiain...@um.edu.my)

Thank you for your assistance in this important endeavor.

Syaidatul Azzreen Ishak,
Research Assistant,
Faculty of Built Environment,
Dept. Architecture,
UNIVERSITY OF MALAYA.
013-423 4263

Google Forms
Dear Margaret,

I would like to ask for your help if you can forward my online survey on Neighbourhood Park to TTDI residents.

Please don't hesitate to be one of the responded by answering the form.

Thank you.

Regards,
Azzreen I.
NEIGHBOURHOOD PARK* AND STRESS SURVEY
This survey should take no more than 5 minutes of your time and your responses will be solely for academic and research purposes. DO NOT write your name on this questionnaire. You response will be anonymous and will never linked to you personally. Your participation is highly appreciated.

* Neighbourhood Park referring as Taman Rekreasi Lembah Kiara - Jalan Abang Haji Openg, TTDI
FILL OUT FORM
Create your own Google Form

WP

Jul 12, 2017, 9:33:34 PM7/12/17
to Jiran (TTDI), ttdi-ds, basra ttdi (gmail), villafloracondominium, ttdira-team, Azzreen Ishak
Hi Margaret,

I was going to participate in the survey but noticed that race, religion and monthly income are compulsory fields. What is relevance of those info to the usage of the parks?

Regards,
Wai Peng