URGENT REMINDER: TTDI Townhall Meeting this Sun 7th May, 3pm @ Women's Institute of Management

Clinton Ang

May 3, 2017, 11:27:35 AM5/3/17
to TTDI-BASRA@yahoogroups.com TTDI-BASRA@yahoogroups.com, TTDI-DS Yahoo Group, TTDI Jiran
Dear Residents, am forwarding and sharing with all of you a message that was sent to RKAB residents on a matter that concerns all who are residing here in TTDI.

Dearest Friends & Neighbours of RKAB,

ARE YOU AWARE THAT A 6-LANE FLYOVER WILL BE BUILT ACROSS & RIGHT INTO THE HEART OF TTDI?

An urgent & important Townhall Meeting is being convened to discuss the proposed development at TAMAN RIMBA KIARA, which is currently pending approval by DBKL. If approved, this Massive & Intrusive development will dramatically change the way we live for the worse! Therefore, your ATTENDANCE is CRUCIAL!!!

Come & get the latest development on this project THIS SUN & do bring along your friends & family. Please help us spread the news to everyone living within the vicinity of TTDI, BU, Damansara, Mont Kiara & beyond...

If you can't make it, please take a moment to sign the following Online Petitions & do check out the following website for the latest news & development on our beloved TAMAN here: https://www.tamanrimbakiara.net/

Online Petitions:

Thanks & Hope to see all of you this SUN!

IMG-20170426-WA0020.jpg
IMG-20170426-WA0019.jpg