Fwd: TTDI RUN 2017 (Sunday, 17 December 2017)

1 wyświetlenie

Margaret Lee

nieprzeczytany,
1 gru 2017, 05:04:371.12.2017
do TTDI-...@yahoogroups.com, jiranttdi, villafloracondominium
Dear Jirans

We look forward to your support.

The TTDI RA 2017 Fun Run seeks to highlight the plight of Taman Rimba Kiara that has been earmarked to be converted from a green lung into multiple massive 50 storey condominiums.

The Run hopes to get everyone together, create awareness and to preserve Taman Rimba Kiara as a park for everyone.

Best regards,
TTDIRA

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: TTDI RA <ttdira.se...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Nov 30, 2017 at 4:05 PM
Subject: TTDI RUN 2017 (Sunday, 17 December 2017)
To: TTDI RA - Margaret Lee Chui Fong <margare...@gmail.com>

Dear Jirans,

The TTDI RA is proud to bring you the TTDI RUN 2017 detailed as follows :-

Event           :  5.5 km Fun Run & Family Carnival
Day & Date  :  Sunday, 17 December 2017
Time             :  07:00 am - 01:00 pm
Venue           :  Taman Rimba Kiara

To register, you can go to our manual registration desk on 2nd & 3rd December 2017 between 10:00 am - 5:00 pm at the Taman Rimba Kiara. You may  speed up the registration process by printing out the form and complete it before you drop by.

Alternatively, you may sign up online at :-

This is a community-based family program. So, have the whole family join us and get to know your neighbors better. At the same time you will be supporting our SAVE TAMAN TIMBA KIARA campaign. Do spread the news to your relatives, friends and neighbors.

See you there ......

Thank you

Registration Form.pdf
Odpowiedz wszystkim