Fwd: Zero Waste Initiative

Margaret Lee

Oct 23, 2018, 4:07:59 AM10/23/18
to basra ttdi (gmail), ttdi-ds, jira...@googlegroups.com, TTDIRA - Koo Zhao Phin, muna...@gmail.com, Adrian Ho
Dear Neighbours & Friends,

Transition TTDI, in partnership with iCYCLE & TTDI Edible Garden, is launching the 2nd phase of the TTDI Zero Waste Initiative. This initiative aims to encourage more households in TTDI to adopt a zero waste lifestyle. To achieve this, we are creating an alternative pathway for your household waste, through a door-to-door collection of your food and recyclable waste. The food waste will be sent to our very own TTDI Edible Garden for composting, while the Recyclables sent to sorting and recycling centres.

To kick start phase 2, we are organising a launch event to introduce you to the initiative, with a presentation from I-Cycle on how the food/recyclable waste collection will be executed.

The details of phase 2 launch are:

Date: 3rd November (Saturday)
Time: 9am - 11am
Venue: Function Hall A, Level 2 @ WIM (Women's Institute of Management), TTDI
Address:  7, Jalan Abang Haji Openg, Taman Tun Dr Ismail
Special guests: YB Hannah Yeoh

Please join us and better still please indicate you WANT to sign up for this initiative and be a part of our own environmental guardian.
Please register by filling out your details at http://www.tinyurl.com/zerowastephase2