Update From Finsup.com GO RAYS!!! GO RAYS!!!

fin...@mylist.net

Oct 22, 2008, 5:44:39 PM10/22/08
to jimmy_buffe...@googlegroups.com, TBPH mailing list
Alohhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!

How 'bout those Rays!!!  No matter who you root for in the World Series, you have to give it to this young and hungry team for bringing our area into the public eye in such a positive way with this historical and phenomenal run they have had so far. Regardless of the outcome of tonight's game, and the entire series, being able to be a part of this has been just absolutely awesome!

I know many of us actively support the Rays, I've seen you there and I've attended with you, and we have gone as a club to support them.  I hope you will all join me and ROOT ROOT ROOT for the home team and give them a huge FINNNNNSSSSSUUUUPPPPP!!!!!  for an outstanding season and a job well done.

With that said, your Fruitcakes Committee was scheduled to have a board meeting tonight, but a number of the members were able to secure tickets to the game, and most of the rest of us want to at least watch it on television, so we have postponed the meeting to an as yet unspecified date. I just got word a few minutes ago that there were several other members planning to attend the meeting tonight, and though I realize that this may not reach you in time, I wanted to let you know that there will be no meeting. Watch the game instead!!!!!

GO RAYS GO RAYS GO RAYS!!!!!

Luv~n~Luck!
NanaBabe

ONE HAS TO LEARN HAVING FUN IS JUST SMILING THRU THE CHANGES IN LATITUDES, CHANGES IN ATTITUDES

McCain or Obama? Stay updated on coverage of the Presidential race while you browse - Download Now!