Update From Finsup.com Think Green!!

1 view

fin...@mylist.net

Jun 20, 2008, 12:21:04 PM6/20/08
to jimmy_buffe...@googlegroups.com, TBPH mailing list
Aloha Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!

I want to offer you some opportunities to go out there and leave the world a little better than we found it and hopefully have a blast doing it!

I'd like to encourage all of you attending the Island Party (raft up) tomorrow to remember that we are all about Partying with a Purpose.  Please take a little time when you first make landfall on One Tree Island to take a walk around, pick up any trash you find and bag it up to take back to the mainland with you.  If there is any large debris, gather it into a pile to make removal by the appropriate agency a little easier.

As always when you are on a beach, don't forget to take back everything you brought with you including your cigarette butts as well as something that somebody else left behind.

Here are some great opportunities for individual contributions to the environmental health of our planet:

Treasure Island ’s Beach Stewardship Committee & Nature Matters
 Elnor Island Cleanup
Saturday, June 28, 8:30am - 12:00pm
Saturday, July 26, 8:30am - 12:00pm

Meeting place:
Gator's Marina docks just east of Kingfish Park in John's Pass, past Gator's Cafe on Kingfish Drive
Volunteers should arrive at 8:30am and bring their own work gloves, sunscreen, bug repellent and rubber-soled boots or shoes.  They will be providing boat shuttle service.

To sign up: contact Bob Minning at rmin...@mytreasureisland.org or (727) 343-4499
Mariners who wish to provide boat shuttle service should also coordinate with Bob Minning

Luv~n~Luck!
NanaBabe

Get the Moviefone Toolbar. Showtimes, theaters, movie news, & more!

fin...@mylist.net

Jun 20, 2008, 12:44:53 PM6/20/08
to jimmy_buffe...@googlegroups.com, TBPH mailing list
Hi Nana,

Do these two items need to be added to our calendar?

Let me know.

Thanks,

Dave