Update From Finsup.com GO RAYS!!!! GO RAYS !!!! GO RAYS !!!!

fin...@mylist.net

Oct 22, 2008, 7:22:38 PM10/22/08
to jimmy_buffe...@googlegroups.com, TBPH mailing list
Alohhhhhaaaaaaa Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!

Wow! What a run the Rays are giving us!!!  It has been extraordinary to watch this young hungry team take us all the way to the top.  No matter who you want to take the Series, you have to give props to the Rays for an incredible season and for bringing our area into the national spotlight in such an uplifting and positive way.

Since this is NOT politics, religion or Florida football, I'm asking you to ROOT ROOT ROOT for the home team, to give them a HUGE FIIINNNNSSSSUUUUPPPP!!!!!!!!!! for this monumental and historical moment in time they are providing for us, regardless of where you want to see those rings when it's all said and done.

I know that many of you actively support the Tampa Bay Rays, I've seen you at games, I've attended games with you, and we have attended games over the years as a club. Well, your Fruitcakes Committee does too. And there was a board meeting scheduled for tonight.  Because a number of the board members were able to secure tickets for tonight's game, we had to make the decision to postpone the meeting to an as yet to be determined date.

I just got a phone call a few minutes ago telling me that there were some other club members planning to attend the board meeting, and I wanted to let those people know that the meeting has been postponed.  Stay tuned. Watch the game instead ...participate in history in the making!

GO RAYS!!! GO RAYS!!! GO RAYS!!!

Luv~n~Luck!
NanaBabe

ONE HAS TO LEARN HAVING FUN IS JUST SMILING THRU THE CHANGES IN LATITUDES, CHANGES IN ATTITUDES

McCain or Obama? Stay updated on coverage of the Presidential race while you browse - Download Now!