Update From Finsup.com Event Updates

fin...@mylist.net

May 28, 2008, 11:30:48 AM5/28/08
to jimmy_buffe...@googlegroups.com, TBPH mailing list
Aloha Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!!

This is a quick reminder of the Tampa Bay Rays game this Saturday, May 31. Val will have a very limited number of tickets available at Ferg's on Saturday afternoon and if you haven't gotten one yet, this is your last chance. The Rays are having a great season and the game is to be followed by a Trace Adkins concert. So get your Honky Tonk BeDonkeyDonk on and come out to Play Ball!

Next Saturday, June 7 is the Palm Harbor Parrot Head Street Party. This is always a GREAT time of dancing in the street to Buffett tunes, and we have made  a lot of new friends who become a part of our flock at this yearly event. The event runs from 2pm -10pm and The Caribbean Chillers are again the headlining band.

We do need volunteers for this event. We will have a TBPH tent set up and can always use help in that, and we also need a few people to work with Old Palm Harbor
Main Street Association to man the beer trucks and sell drink tickets. If you would be interested in taking a 2-hour shift before the main party starts, email me ASAP at grlof10...@aol.com There will be a volunteer orientation on Tues. June 3 at 7:30 as well as a Volunteer Appreciation Dinner a few days after the event. I'm going to be a Beer Tub Girl because it always looks like fun, so come along and have some fun with me??

Luv~n~Luck!
NanaBabe

Stay informed, get connected and more with AOL on your phone.