Brent Burns to play at Islandfest, in San Carlos, Sonora, MX

O afișare
Accesați primul mesaj necitit

Pirat...@aol.com

necitită,
22 iun. 2008, 20:44:0822.06.2008
– buffe...@yahoogroups.com, jimmy_buffe...@googlegroups.com, radiomarg...@yahoogroups.com, BeachesPa...@yahoogroups.com, deborah...@yahoo.com
BRENT BURNS TO PERFORM AT ISLANDFEST!

This just in!!! One of the top artists on the "trop-rock" circuit, Gulf Shores Alabama singer songwriter Brent Burns, will be joining us for this years edition of "Mulligan's IslandFest", scheduled for November 14-16th, 2008 at Paradiso Resort. He'll join the incredible lineup of musicians, featuring Texas Academy of Music Awards winner Kelly McGuire and one of my favorite songwriters in the world, Southern California's Rob Mehl, in what's become an annual tradition in San Carlos. We're excited to have Brent on board for this year's event! He's been all over the airwaves lately, even appearing on MSNBC and CNN with his latest tune "Pain at the Pump". Find out more about this latest addition to IslandFest at http://brentburns.com And make plans to join us in San Carlos for all the fun

Enjoy!

Răspundeți tuturor
Răspundeți autorului
Redirecționați