Hugo Duarte shows in Oregon this month and other events

Chris

Jun 5, 2008, 1:11:05 PM6/5/08
to jimmy buffett moderated
Ahoy There!!!

We are VERY pleased to let you know about the upcoming tour dates for
Hugo
Duarte and Emily Hutchison this month in Oregon and southwest
Washington.

You and your friends and families are invited to a series of intimate
shows that highlight their very special singer/songwriting talent,
warmth and spirit in some great venues.

We encourage you to join us as we welcome Hugo and Emily back to our
particular
harbor. Please pass this along. We look forward to seeing you at
these events.

Wednesday, June 18 - 6:00-9:00 pm - Billy Bangs Restaurant and
Castaway Lounge,
5331 SW Macadam #105 Portland, Oregon 97239 Phone: (503) 227-4663
http://www.billybangs.com Map Link: http://tinyurl.com/4z4a2u This is
"Billy Bangs Happy Hour Rhythm & Blues" session!

Thursday, June 19 - 7:00-11:00 pm - Wankers Corner Saloon and Cafe,
8499 SW Main
St., Wilsonville, OR 97070 Phone: (503) 682-9673.
Web Page: http://www.wankerscorner.com Map Link: http://tinyurl.com/3m9ndz
Directions from Portland, Oregon: take I-5 South to Wilsonville exit
#283. Head
East off the exit onto Wilsonville Road. Wanker's Corner Saloon & Cafe
is
located 1/4 mile east right off of Wilsonville Road on Main Street.

Friday, June 20 - 6:00-10:00 pm - Portland Rowing Club Clubhouse, 1 SE
Harney
Street, Portland, OR 97202. Since this is a house party format it is
$20 and
BYOB. Email: mail...@keynorthwest.org to RSVP for tickets. Map Link:
http://tinyurl.com/3oqqc9. Head down the ramp to the water and turn
right and head to the end of the dock.

Saturday, June 21 - 3:00-7:00 pm: Key NorthWest Summer Solstice Party
in
Beaverton, OR. This is a Summer Solstice house party so donations for
the band are encouraged. Email mail...@keynorthwest.org or phone
(503) 828-1640 to RSVP and for
directions.

On Sunday, June 22 there are TWO shows:

Sunday, June 22: Brunch Show: Noon to 2:00 pm - Puffin Cafe, 24 S A
St.,
Washougal, WA 98671 Phone: (360) 335-1522 http://www.puffincafe.com
Map Link:
http://tinyurl.com/4qlmm5

Sunday, June 22 Afternoon show: 3:00-6:00 pm - Island Cafe, 250 NE
Tomahawk
Island Dr., Portland, OR. Web Page: http://www.islandcafepdx.com Map
Link:
http://tinyurl.com/3eeybp

For more information about Hugo, check out his web pages at:
http://www.hugoduarte.com and http://www.hillbillybeach.com.

FYI, here are some of the upcoming Key NorthWest club events and
phlockings:

July 20 - Captain Bill's Feeling Good Party at Portland Rowing Club
Moorage
clubhouse starting at 4:00 pm
August 17 - Key NorthWest Cruise kickoff party Portland Rowing Club
Moorage
clubhouse starting at 4:00 pm
September 28 - Alzheimer's Memory Walk - 8:00 am at Pioneer
Courthouse Square,
downtown Portland, OR
October 4 - Second Annual Angel Adventure Brain Tumor Walk, Willamette
Park,
Portland starting at 8:00 am.

For more information about any of these events, please check the club
web page calendar
at http://www.keynorthwest.org. If you have any questions, just drop
us a
line at mail...@keynorthwest.org.