Update From Finsup.com Ooops, left some things out!

fin...@mylist.net

Jun 4, 2008, 12:35:25 AM6/4/08
to jimmy_buffe...@googlegroups.com, TBPH mailing list
Blonde moment!!!!

The meeting tonight will feature LIVE MUSIC thanks to FLIPFLOP DAVE volunteering to play for us again!

SAT
RDAY, July 12th...CLEEEEEEAN THE BEACHES
July 12, 2008 -
 Once again we will be cleaning our portion of the Courtney Campbell Causeway lovingly dubbed "Parrot Head Island." There will be signup sheets at the meetings or contact David, Chief Officer of Community Events
dolp...@verizon.net, or by phone at 727-543-6548 (c) or 727-734-8263 (h). This is also an opportunity to get credit for Community Service hours for school or your job or any other circumstance (Parrot Heads don’t ask questions). As always, we will meet in the parking lot of The Rusty Pelican on the south end of Rocky Point Dr, off the east end of the Courtney Campbell Causeway at 9:00 and hit the beaches about 9:30. Bring SUNSCREEN!!!!  GLOVES!!! and a HAT!! and wear good (closed toe) shoes.

FINSSSSSSUUUUPPP!!!!
NanaBabe

Stay informed, get connected and more with AOL on your phone.