So where did everyone go?

Danny T

May 14, 2008, 6:57:23 PM5/14/08
to jimmy buffett moderated
I show up and say high after a long time gone and now no one is
posting. Did I forget to use my deodorant:-)

Well I hope things are just temporarily quite. I was really hoping to
reconnect with a few of the old PH's here.

May your anchor be tight, your corks be loose, your rum be spiced and
your compass be true.
--
Danny Taddei

PyrateJohn

May 15, 2008, 8:28:17 AM5/15/08
to jimmy buffett moderated
On May 14, 7:01 pm, Danny <dannytad...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is anyone still here? ........ I mean old time decent people?

Danny, most of the folks that left here went to a mailing list called
AFJB that's over at YahooGroups.com. But like all things people come
and people go and that has now pretty well run its course.

Another mailing list at YahooGroups called the Buffettlist started up
when Big Dog's list died maybe a decade ago. The Buffettlist still
has good info.

Recently Meet The Phlockers (http://www.meetthephlockers.com/) started
up and tons of people from the old AOL and Big Dog's list days showed
up. They have almost 4,000 pholks over there now. There is an AFJB
group there of about 16 people - not all of whom ever actually posted
here - but you might run into a few people that you know over there.

Finally, some of the best Buffett news and gossip goes on at
www.Buffettworld.com. Drop by sometime!

--PirateJohn--
www.PirateJohn.com