Terrell Winn

Cassie Carter

Dec 13, 2019, 3:29:56 PM12/13/19
to jimcarroll, catholi...@googlegroups.com
Jim Carroll Band bassist Stevie Linsley called me with sad news today. Here is what he posted on Facebook:

"It is with very deep sorrow that I have to share with you all the passing of my life long friend and bandmate Terrell Winn. He died quite suddenly and painlessly. Terrell Reginal Winn was a founding member with me in the Jim Carroll Band. I spent many great years making music with him. He was singularly devoted to being a musician. I spoke with him weekly over the last few years and for that I am grateful."

We will miss you, Terrell!

Cassie

Chris Zell

Dec 13, 2019, 3:35:47 PM12/13/19
to jimca...@googlegroups.com, catholi...@googlegroups.com
That’s so sad. It was such a great and tight band.