Re: [JimCarroll] Abridged summary of jimcarroll@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

candace beran

Feb 3, 2023, 8:51:49 PM2/3/23
to jimca...@googlegroups.com
Oh man. That would be awesome!  If you want any help let me know. You would be perfect to write this but I would love to work on this project. His poetry was like my bible when I was young and I used to drive to NYC in the late 90s when I was in High School and sleep in my car to see him read. I'm a writer as well. I also have a degree in Film and screenwriting if you'd want to make the book a film as well.
love,
Ellia

On Wed, Feb 1, 2023 at 5:34 PM <jimca...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
"tolc...@gmail.com" <tolc...@gmail.com>: Feb 01 06:53AM -0800

This is awesome, I'd love to read a biography about Jim! And if anyone is
perfectly qualified to do it......

On Sunday, January 29, 2023 at 2:09:48 PM UTC-5 M. Patricia Li wrote:

...more
Mary Capriole <mcap...@gmail.com>: Feb 01 11:21AM -0500

Good luck with your project Cassie!
xo