River Jordan - Need Photos!

Cassie Carter

Apr 3, 2023, 8:31:32 PM4/3/23
to jimcarroll, catholi...@googlegroups.com
Can anyone here send me a full-size photo of an UNSIGNED copy of the River Jordan broadside? (Are there any? I am not sure!)

Similarly . . . can anyone send me a full-sized photo of a SIGNED & NUMBERED copy of the River Jordan broadside?

I could also use some examples of the "provenance" I provided with the broadsides.  Like this:

River Jordan Jim Carroll Signed Broadside Poem Print 22 of 75 Mendoza 2001  | #525473149

Apparently I failed to document this stuff.

Also, I am running up against the reality that most of the images on the website were size for much, much, much earlier web standards. I'm finding most of my images are way too small. So I may be asking you all to help me find bigger images!

Thanks,
Cassie

Cassie Carter

Apr 3, 2023, 9:01:38 PM4/3/23
to jimcarroll, catholi...@googlegroups.com
Apparently my "like this" image for my request for "provenance" images didn't go through.

Matt just shared a "provenance" example for the 2017 release.
rj-unsigned2017-provenance-matt-thompson.jpg

I have a smallish version of the original signed-numbered provenance I found on the web, but I'd love to have a bigger version.

rj-signed-numbered-provenance.jpg

Lastly I have a confusing one -- I've asked Dustin for clarification, but it looks like two different versions? 2017 & unnumbered original release, I think?

rj-provenance_dustin-getty.jpg

Thanks, all!

Cassie