Re: [JimCarroll] Digest for jimcarroll@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 1 topic

Michael Villers

Jan 14, 2022, 6:07:49 PM1/14/22
to jimca...@googlegroups.com
That’s great news Cassie!! Hope you’re feeling well and this is a real kick of joy for you.

love and hugs,

mv

On Jan 11, 2022, at 5:34 PM, jimca...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Cassie Carter <cassie...@gmail.com>: Jan 10 10:29PM -0800

Everyone who cares about all things JC should care about this update.

I found a developer (who WILL be credited on the website) who "simply"
created some code that allowed me to export the old web pages so they
could be imported into the new site.

THAT IS SO HUGE!

As a bonus, this same person exported a list of broken inks so I can keep
track of the content that's been broken for um way too long (over 20 years)

My 2022 New Year's resolution is to relaunch CatholicBoy.com and I may
actually be able to do it!!!!

If you want to know where I am on updating catholicboy.com, check here:
https://www.catholicboy.com/WP/ (and beware of active editing!)

Note, eventually I think that URL will change . . . but right now I'm not
sure now to do it.

RIGHT NOW if you go to the staging site you're gonna see a big mess!
Because all of the content I just imported is at the top level of the main
menu.

You get to see the sausage beig
Cassie Carter <cassie...@gmail.com>: Jan 10 10:38PM -0800

being made

On Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 10:29 PM Cassie Carter <cassie...@gmail.com>
wrote:

jane gilday <plain...@mindspring.com>: Jan 11 06:42PM

BUT

"You get to see the sausage beig"

is pretty good surrealist mumbo-jumbo sounding , tho...

turna phrase some cocteau or duchamp type woulda get all notorious for,

picasso the rapper lifts it, then fractals kick it so its koons and his great grandkids

critics start discussing pablo almodovar the 5th's Beig 'Period' etc.....

suddenly all across global student and post post student virtual tok tik bohemias

it's See The Sausage this and cutting edge content creation meme GIF GIF company Beigwerks

google buys the whole thing for NFT zillion point two Coinbits

marjorie taylor greene rants ABOUT IT HER BLEACHED

BRITTLE EVERYWHERE in loud letters like thyne eyes glory sis boom bah

If you want to know where I am on updating catholicboy.com (http://catholicboy.com), check here:
https://www.catholicboy.com/WP/  (and beware of active editing!)

Note, eventually I think that URL will change . . . but right now I'm not sure now to do it.

RIGHT NOW if you go to the staging site you're gonna see a big mess! Because all of the content I just imported is at the top level of the main menu.

You get to see the sausage beig

M. Patricia Li

Jan 14, 2022, 9:46:03 PM1/14/22
to jimca...@googlegroups.com
yay cassie, i'm excited to take a look at the website!  and hello to you and mike and everyone else!  hope you're all keeping well

xxx
amme

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jimcarroll/24AA418E-77D1-4D78-A27B-7BC399176758%40yahoo.com.

Joseph Papaleo

Jan 16, 2022, 8:48:52 PM1/16/22
to jimcarroll
This is fantastic news. I look forward to seeing it happen. Hello to all. Though I was just a fly on the wall for the most part I can't wait to see the old website.  Love to all,
                                       Joey