When I Ask For Help: Clarification

Cassie Carter

Apr 4, 2023, 12:27:38 AM4/4/23
to jimcarroll, catholi...@googlegroups.com
When I ask for help ...

Today I spent 12 hours working on 3 pages in the new website. Here is where they are -- and you can see I have converted 3/10 pages in the section. It took me TWELVE HOURS to convert THREE PAGES. Because it's not just conversion.

I really could use some help just copy-pasting content from the old website to the new. Just having some help with that would help me.

Any volunteers?

Cassie

Cassie Carter

Apr 5, 2023, 7:43:37 PM4/5/23
to Michael Stella, jimcarroll
Thank you!

I'll have to figure out a way to organize and delegate. I imagine that entails figuring out which pages exist on the old site but not the new, then creating blank pages to copy content into. Or maybe I could consolidate all my notes for the image galleries and you could paste in titles and captions -- but first I'd need to upload all the images and assign them to galleries. Hmm.

Well, wish me luck!

By the way, I am now wearing a splint on my right hand/wrist due to repetitive stress injury from this project.

Cassie

On Tue, Apr 4, 2023 at 4:55 AM Michael Stella <mik...@aol.com> wrote:
I can help

Michael Stella ASSP CSFSM STS-C
Environmental Health and Safety Manager JTrack 917-541-6605