NB Community Docs: 300 Contributions

Varun Nischal

Mar 2, 2009, 10:39:04 AM3/2/09
to jiitsunclub
Hello all,

I have been the NetBeans Comumunity Docs Coordinator for the past 10
months, i.e. since May 2008 and today, I feel proud to announce that
we have reached an important milestone on the occasion of our
program's *2nd anniversary*. We got *300 community contributed docs*!
For more details, you can refer the following blogs;

1. James Branam, NetBeans Community Docs Manager
http://blogs.sun.com/branajam/entry/nb_community_docs_300_contributions

2. Aristides Villarreal Bravo, NetBeans Community Docs Evangelist
http://avbravo.blogspot.com/2009/03/netbeans-community-docs-300.html

To know more about the program and its initiatives, refer our blog;
http://nb-community-docs.blogspot.com/

Thanks and Regards,
--
Varun Nischal
NetBeans Community Docs Coordinator,

"You must do the things you think you cannot do."

Angad Singh

Mar 2, 2009, 12:01:09 PM3/2/09
to jiits...@googlegroups.com
Awesome!

Can you post about the best community docs?
--
Angad Singh
http://angadsingh.in

Varun Nischal

Mar 2, 2009, 12:28:13 PM3/2/09
to jiitsunclub
On Mar 2, 10:01 pm, Angad Singh <an...@angadsingh.in> wrote:
> Awesome!
>
> Can you post about the best community docs?

We will look into this.

Thanks for the suggestion, Angad.