AIEPIC (All India Engineering Project Innovation Contest)

Shubham NeO

Nov 7, 2009, 9:53:22 AM11/7/09
to jiitsunclub
Dear Student,

When the market is down and the job scenario is bad, only those
students will stand out from the rest who took an extra step to
demonstrate to the world what technical calibre they have!

Here's an exciting contest specially designed to increase your chances
to finding employment in the industry.

We would like to invite the final year students to take part in AIEPIC
(All India Engineering Project Innovation Contest) which is being
organized by siliconindia with the support of companies like
Microsoft, Yahoo!, IBM, CA, NetApp, EMC, Tibco and Mindlogicx.

Participating on this platform will give you direct visibility among
the leaders of several leading multinational companies.

We are not asking you to do anything new here. The same project which
a you execute as part of your final-year curriculum can be submitted
for AIEPIC. Winners will be picked based on the relevance and
innovativeness of the chosen subject for project, the method or
process of executing the project and finally the results of the
project.

What's more?

1. We have more than 3000 professionals with several years of work
experience volunteering to mentor you. By participating in AIEPIC, you
stand to gain by interacting with these experts and enhance the
technical depth of the project they are executing.
2. Keeping you in mind, we have built a Project Bank where you will
find several exciting project ideas proposed by hundreds of industry
leaders.
3. There are several exciting awards and incentives to the finalists.
There could be awards for best projects at college and state levels
too.
4. In addition, up to 10 semifinalists in each branch will compete for
a Peoples' Choice award, which will be selected by popular vote from
the AIEPIC website.

So what are you waiting for?
Log on to www.aiepic.com and register.

Kindly help us spread the word. You may post this information on your
egroup, Orkut community and let all your classmates know.

Thanks
AIEPIC Team

Megha Juneja

Nov 7, 2009, 11:49:01 AM11/7/09
to jiits...@googlegroups.com
sir,
is dis competition only open for fourth year students??
m in third year
m i eligible for it?
plzz reply

Shubham Gupta

Nov 7, 2009, 2:11:55 PM11/7/09
to jiits...@googlegroups.com
This contest is only open for forth year students. You would have to wait for one year :)

--
Shubham Gupta ( ~NeO~ )

( Mail : guptash...@gmail.com)
( Tech Site : www.TechQuark.com )
( Matrix Blog: www.matrixsaga.blogspot.com )

Joan Crawford  - "I, Joan Crawford, I believe in the dollar. Everything I earn, I spend."

MOHIT SHARMA

Nov 7, 2009, 3:21:17 PM11/7/09
to jiits...@googlegroups.com
Yes , only Final year students can only take part in this contest .. Pls check http://www.siliconindia.com/aiepic/register.php