OSDC hackers meet as alternative to mentoring

Gaurav Sehrawat

Jan 9, 2014, 7:03:48 AM1/9/14
to jii...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Mentoring has always to me a waste of time.
Here is the Deal :: We can conceal OSDC hacker's meet as open source technologies for mentoring alternative(as described in the form)  thus achieving two goals at same time.
Mr.Vikas Saxena told that there must be atleast group of 7 plus students to conduct it as mentoring activities.

I am ready for it . Anyone else want to join ?

Thanks
Cheers

mayank bhola

Jan 9, 2014, 11:09:10 AM1/9/14
to jii...@googlegroups.com
That's an amazing idea
You are a proud member of JIIT-LUG Community.
Have something to share, send an email to jii...@googlegroups.com

Regards
Mayank Bhola

Harsh Bhatia

Jan 9, 2014, 10:42:33 PM1/9/14
to jii...@googlegroups.com
cool ... I wanna be a part of this if this doesn't goes under any hub ...:P

ayush narula

Jan 9, 2014, 11:26:02 AM1/9/14
to jii...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, I'm in
Thanks!
Regards,
Ayush Narula.

Gaurav Sehrawat

Jan 10, 2014, 6:08:39 AM1/10/14
to jii...@googlegroups.com
Talked to Mr. Vikas saxena .
Everyweek an event should be conducted.
We can indulge juniors too . No more technicalities.