OSDConf 2018

Ujjwal Sharma

Dec 3, 2017, 4:50:44 AM12/3/17
to JIIT-OSDC
Could you help me find out who owns:
1. The facebook page
2. The twitter handle
3. The domain

Ujjwal Sharma

Dec 3, 2017, 4:50:44 AM12/3/17
to JIIT-OSDC
Hey all!

We have been planning to organize OSDConf once again, on 10th and 11th March 2018. In order to make this event a success, your help and guidance would be required. For starters, could you guys help me find out who owns:

1) The facebook page
2) The twitter handle
3) The domain

We'd need those in order to host the event.

Also, currently we hang out at discord, here's the invite link: https://discord.gg/QrjmdG2. I know you're all busy, but I would love if you guys could give us a visit every once a while. When you join, just ping me (I'm @ryzokuken), and I'll give you the "Alumni" status modifier.

Best,
Ujjwal