Interested in speaking about Jiffy?

Scott Ruthfield

Jan 30, 2009, 1:13:41 PM1/30/09
to jiff...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks -

I'm on the Program Committee for O'Reilly's Velocity conference in June 2009 (http://en.oreilly.com/velocity2009/), and we're currently in the solicitation and review process for new and interesting talks.

One thing we'd love to have is somebody talk about real-world usage of Jiffy - how it was deployed, what you learned, any tools you built around it, etc. Would be a 5-15 minute talk, a chance to talk about your company/enterprise as well. I'm happy to work with someone to put together a good talk.

If you're interested, little 'r' me - scottru at gmail dot com.

-Scott