Jiffy.js bug

Ben Maldonado

Jul 17, 2008, 11:36:51 PM7/17/08
to jiff...@googlegroups.com
We have found a bug in Jiffy.js.

In the first version of this the list of elements being sent back to
the server were simple. example:

http://www.whitepages.com/rx?uid=63771186381216349061993&st=1216349061993&pn=HOME&ets=load:3265

you can see that ets=measure:time

This change was never incorporated for the beta release, as such the
measure calls look like this:

http://www.whitepages.com/rx?uid=368522969312...965&pn=HOME&ets=id:rsiDone,et:512,rt:1216351880121

ets in the version released has these items listed out. Because of a
change we made before launch to make measure and bulk load use the
same format we went with the simpler version. This means that the
ingestor will have problems with this second format. I am going to
make the change necessary to match the simpler version. If anyone has
is depending on this broken format please let me know.

Ben