SharePoint and case studies from large implementations?

Jim Burkert

Jun 9, 2011, 3:35:02 PM6/9/11
to jiff...@googlegroups.com

All,

This project looks very interesting and is new to my team but is already being used in one area.   We are looking into broad usage and have a few key questions relevant to the current systems we need to monitor:

1.       Does Jiffy have  a strong SharePoint compatibility?   Are there gotchas?  Are there any SharePoint case studies?

2.       Are there case studies in general to review where this has been implemented in large organizations with complex mission critical, externally facing web apps?

Thanks!

Jim